Hydraulic Model Studies for Hydro-Electric Power Projects
- Physical Modeling
- Mathematical Modeling
- Computational Fluid Mechanics (CFD) Analysis
Hydraulic Engineering and Design for various Hydraulic Structures such as :
- Diversion structures
- Water conductor systems
- Head / Tail Race channels and tunnels
- Energy dissipaters
- Other appurtenant structures
- The Model Studies are conducted in association with Bharti Vidyapeeth University's College of Engineering, Pune.
- Physical Modeling Projects are executed in Fluid Mechanics Laboratory under the guidance of Dr. Anand Bhalerao, Principal & Dean, Bharati Vidyapeeth University's College of Engineering, Pune.
- The Laboratory is well equipped with tilting flume, water recirculation arrangement, etc.
- The required instruments like digital gauges, current meters, manometers, etc. are available.